PRIVACY STATEMENT LIMGROUP BV
Limgroup BV highly values the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle your personal data. We will make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Limgroup BV is in all cases subject to the applicable legislation and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies at least the following:
- We will request your consent if this is necessary for the processing of your personal data;
- We will process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only that data that is minimally required for the purposes for which it is processed;
- We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, will inform you of these and respect them.
- We will not disclose personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
Veld Oostenrijk 13
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by Limgroup BV for the following purposes:
- Registration in our salary processing package, for pension schemes, employee insurance, staff association and for absenteeism registration for the Arbodienst.
- To take the correct action in the event of an emergency or medical incident;
- To inform you of cancellations;
- To supply services you purchase from us;
- To process payments;
- To compile the content of newsletters;
- To request a Certificate of Conduct (VOG);
- To send post, for example birthday, Christmas or get well soon cards and sponsor certificates;
We may request the following data from you for the above purposes:
- First name;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Date of birth;
- Bank account details.
Disclosure to third parties
We may provide the information you give to us to third parties if this is necessary. For example, we use a third party for:
- Registrations for newsletters and sales related documentation.
- Enrolment in the salary processing package, for pension schemes, employee insurances, staff association and for absenteeism registration for the Arbodienst.
We never disclose personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. We will naturally make the necessary agreements with these third parties (processors) to ensure the security of your personal data. The third party concerned will only keep this data for as long as necessary for the provision of their services. We will not disclose or sell the data you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is in the context of a police investigation, if the police request (personal) data from us. In this case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you have given your written consent.
Data retention period
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law. This includes all personal data, special data and bank details. After the end of registration, the data will be retained by Finance and P & O.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example the following measures have been taken;
- All persons who have access to your data on behalf of Limgroup BV are obliged tomaintain the confidentiality of your data;
- We apply a policy of user name and password on all our systems;
- We encrypt and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make back-ups of personal data in order to restore this data in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to access, correct any incorrect or incomplete data or delete the personal data we have received from you.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (or a part of it) by us. You also have the right to have the personal data provided by you transferred to yourself, or have it sent directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. It is naturally regrettable if we are unable to reach a satisfactory conclusion together. On the grounds of privacy legislation, you are always entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory body for the processing of personal data, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.